Tire cleaners are probably one of the most important things a motorcyclist can purchase. They not only save time, but they also save money by keeping motorbike tires in excellent condition at all times. But with so many different purpose-specific tire cleaners out there today, how do you choose which cleaner is best for you, let alone the right bike and wheel cleaner for your purposes? Here is what you should know when shopping for these products:
* What purpose are you buying them for? Do you need to keep your tires clean at all times, or only when the weather gets bad? Some of the best wheel and tire cleaners out there can be used on all types of tires. These cleaners work well on sanded, pitted, and old tires. You can use them on rough or dirty roads too.
* Chrome Wheel and Tire Cleaners: Chrome wheel cleaners are top-rated among bikers. They can be used to remove dirt, rust, and brake dust from both new and old biker's wheels. Some of the best wheel cleaners out there come with chrome plates that can remove any discoloration from the rim. These cleaning agents also have strong chemicals that will help get rid of stubborn stains on chrome. This type of cleaner may cost more than other types of wheel cleaners, but it's well worth the extra cost to maintain the appearance of your chrome bicycle wheels.
* Spray Tire Shines: Using a spray tire cleaner will give you a vibrant and brilliant-looking smile without the chemicals found in typical spotters. Using a good quality shine spray tire cleaner will provide you with the shine you want on any tire. It's easy to use as you spray the formula on and scrub away with a sponge.
* Toe Rings and Rotors Cleaning: Many people find it annoying to go to the local garage or automotive store and use the same old way to clean their tires and wheels that they have done hundreds of times before. They have tried many different methods over the years but have not had much success until now. Using high-pressure air and rotary tools to clean their tires has given them the shine they have always wanted. It doesn't matter if their tires have seen better days or if they have experienced a puncture or two. They can have the same brilliant appearance as all the other drivers out there. All it takes is a little elbow grease and the proper formula for their wheels and tires, and these seasoned mechanics can have the best-looking tires and wheels that they can ever wish for.
* PH Neutral Wheels Cleaners: PH Neutral PH cleaners are a wonderful product with many loyal users. Most people don't realize that changing your tire can drastically alter the chemical makeup of your tires and your car's suspension system. This can make any problems with wearing and/or corrosion much worse than they would be if you had stayed with the same formula on your vehicle. There are specific formulations that will help prevent the chemicals from stripping the protection off of your tires. However, having a formula that will not strip your protected chemicals can be a huge benefit. Using a formula that neutralizes the substances rather than just protecting them as some PH neutral or wash neutral cleaners do will protect the material of your tires and suspension system.
* OEM Wheels Cleaner: The top name in the industry is Whitewall. They have been supplying their customers with a wide variety of high-quality cleaners and wheels since being founded in 1978. Their product line includes products that address every aspect of caring for and maintaining a set of wheels. There is always a need for a tire and wheel cleaner that will adequately protect your investment and provide you with a safe and effective way to take care of your investment. You must follow the directions carefully when using these products. While there is generally no technical data sheet provided with the products, it is helpful to look at the safety data sheet to ensure that you are using the cleaner following the manufacturer's guidelines.
* Turtle Wax: Turtles are one of the most popular themes among car care consumers today. A tire and wheel cleaner formulated with turtle wax can help provide the protection you need to keep your investment looking great. Turtle wax provides the shine that many consumers look for in their car care products while preventing harsh chemicals from stripping away the protection of your investment. You should pay close attention to the ingredients that are found in these types of cleaners. The best manufacturers will feature both the mild and the harsher versions to offer you a comprehensive solution.